Your appointment with HomeVet has been registered!
Here is what to expect from your visit.
- You will receive an email from us confirming your appointment date and time. You have the option to change or cancel the appointment by clicking on the link in the email.
- While we try our best to honour the appointment time, our vets may be delayed due to traffic or delays from earlier visits. We will call you in advance if we are delayed.
- If you have an anxious pet, we kindly request that you isolate them in a room. For safety reasons, we may also need your assistance in manipulating your pet.
- Please prepare your pet’s medical file and list of medication prior to our visit.
- Our preferred method of payment is by bank transfer – our vets will send you an invoice along with a ‘Tikkie’. Alternatively, cash is accepted.
- If you prefer to pay by credit card, please notify us in advance.
- After the appointment, one of the members of our team may be in touch to discuss the results of blood tests and/or further treatment with you.